Creating a candidate account
- Click the “Sign In” button in the top right-hand corner and then “Create Account”. Enter a preferred email address and password. Click “Create Account.” Your chosen email address and password will be required for future visits.
Note: Once you apply, you will be sent an account verification email with a link to verify your account. When you receive this email, if you click on the link and it does not work, please copy and paste the link contained in the email directly into your browser. This will activate your account.
Applying for a job
- Once logged in, click “Search for Jobs” on your profile page.
- Search for a position that meets your qualifications. To help you with your search, you may enter in search terms under “Filter By” and/or filter by Job Category, Locations, Job Type or Full/Part-time.
- Once you find a job opening of interest, click on the link to view the job details.
- To apply for the job opening, select the “Apply” button.
Note: If you have a LinkedIn profile, you can alternatively click the “Apply with LinkedIn” button. It will prompt you to log into LinkedIn. Your LinkedIn profile will then be uploaded into your application. Once uploaded, please carefully review all of this information and update as needed.
- Upload your resume on the “Quick Apply” page. Click “Next”. Information from your resume will default in. After using Quick Apply, review the job application fields to ensure the information is correct. If you do not wish to use Quick Apply, simply click “Next” and fill in the fields yourself. Please enter as much information as possible on all the pages.
Note: Anywhere that has a red star (*) means that field is required.
- Once satisfied with everything you have entered, click “Submit” on the final page to complete the application process. Wait until you see the “Congratulations” pop-up message before closing your browser.
Tips from our recruitment team
Looking to build a meaningful career? We’re looking for prospective employees with plenty of initiative and energy, so we can continue to fuel people’s quality of life.
Before you apply at careers.enbridge.com, read through these 10 helpful tips offered by our team of recruiters, who have seen literally thousands of resumes -- and help job seekers gain an edge.
1. Ensure your contact information is correct and included. Surprisingly, it’s not uncommon for job seekers to omit or make errors in phone numbers and e-mail addresses. We need to be able to connect with you!
2. Capture our interest with your cover letter. Include the job title and requisition number of the position you are applying to, as well as a brief overview of why your skills and experience are well suited to this role. If you’re applying with a previously used cover letter, remember to ensure the title, company, and position-specific details apply to this particular position.
3. Apply to roles that are suitable to your skills and experience. Enbridge postings include the education and experience required for each position. Make sure you’re applying to roles where your skills, experience, and education are well-suited to the position requirements.
4. Include your resume Remember to upload your resume to our database when completing your profile.
5. Know what to include. Education, experience, career highlights, professional designations and memberships, awards, and acknowledgements will all interest a potential employer.
6. Know what to leave out. Personal details such as age, gender, and marital status are not necessary. The same is true for photos of yourself, or pictures of projects you have worked on.
7. Include dates of employment on your resume. We’re looking for your length of experience, specific to the month and year of your employment. Including only the year you started or ended a job does not provide us with enough detail.
8. Proofread your resume. Spelling, grammar, and typographical errors do matter. Using an incorrect position title or addressing your cover letter to the wrong organization will make an impression on the reader.
9. Ensure your resume is easily read. Using a particularly small or large font size, or an unusual script, does not make your resume stand out for the right reasons. Use bullet points instead of sentences and paragraphs where possible.
10. Thoroughly complete your online application. Members of our talent acquisition team use different methods when searching our database of resumes. By completing all requested fields, you’re ensuring that your resume will be accessible in a variety of search situations.